- Lectures: Tuesdays 14:15, Liivi 2
- Practicals: Tuesdays 16:15, Liivi 2 or Fridays 12:15, Liivi 2
- Coordinator: Fabrizio Maria Maggi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For questions and discussions, you can use the http://piazza.com. We also use the message board for important announcements. Please subscribe to the message board to follow-up the discussions.
This course aims at imparting in-depth knowledge of modelling languages for software-intensive systems. The course will also impart methodological skills for using models to analyse, develop, test and simulate software systems.
- Fabrizio Maria Maggi - UML Class and Sequence Diagrams, Class Design, Use Cases
- Vesal Vojdani - State modelling, Formal Specification, TLA+