Disclaimer: This page has some spelling and or wording errors, which will be addressed on an undisclosed date
The plan is to continue working on a 3D computer game, which I started in late 2017.
The following technologies will be used: Unity3D game engine, Blender, CorelDRAW X6, Audacity. Pompeii VI is an open world RPG
Prepeare and make project ready for voice acting. (Done) - Created a Voice script that takes in a audio file and outputs mouth movement.
Bug fix: Redo player slope detection.
New slope system.
New slope system in action.
Bug fix: Peformance fix. Turns out there was a single script that was taking up 50% of the frame time. This script was one of the first ever created for this project. With any luck Pompeii 7 should now be able to run on lower end computers.
After: (50 fps gain :P)
Milestone 4 (16.11.18)
Record some voice acting. (Done)
Create atleast 1 new quest. (Done)
First test quest.
Test quest alternative path.
Skip functionality showcase.
Add a new gameplay element to the game or impove an existing feature. (Done)
I completely redid the quest system and the talk system, now they are alot easier to use.
New systems in inspector
Bug fix: NPC can not hurt player.
Goblons can now hurt the player.
Milestone 5 (23.11.18 and 30.11.18)
PS More videos and pictures on this milestone will be posted next week.
Add atleast 1 more quest (Another 2 quests have been recorded and one implemented)