There are three different networks from three different countries.
Along with answering the questions, you must show, how you concluded your result that is your code for calculating various measures before concluding the results.
Please note: Be patient for some measures as they might took some more than usual time before returning the results.
1) 1p. Which network has the highest number of nodes and edges (0.5p) ? If each of the network is connected or not (0.5p)?
2) 1p. Degree Distribution of each network. Plot the results. What do you think if each of the network is long tail or not ?
3) 1p. Which network is the most stretch out or spread out ?
4) 1p. Which network is most tightly knit ?
5) 3p. Calculate the total communities in each network. Use any two community detection (CD) algorithms and report for each network, the total communities being formed using each of the CD algorithms. Each value being reported carries 0.5 p marks.
6) 3p. In each network report the top 5 central nodes based on degree, closeness and betweennness centrality measures. You get 1p for each network, if you report all the top 5 nodes, using all the 3 central measures.