Data Mining - MTAT.03.183
- Lectures: Thursday 10:15, Liivi 2-405
- Practice Sessions:
- Monday 14:15 - 16:00 (122, Dima)
- Wednesday 12:15 - 14:00 (122, Irene)
- Friday 12:15 - 14:00 (402, Anna)
- Exams: May 29th at 14.15 – 18.00 aud 405, and June 4th at 14.15 – 18.00 aud L111 (not 207!)
- Project poster presentations: May 28th at 10.15 – 12.00
Lectures are now over
(no lecture this week - only the poster session and exams remaining)
- Friday, May 29th at 14.15 – 18.00 aud 405
- Thursday, June 4th at 14.15 – 18.00 aud 207
- Mailing list: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quicktopic: discussion board
- Lecturer: Jaak Vilo - vilo at ut dot ee
- Teaching Assistants: Dmytro Fishman (email@example.com), Anna Leontjeva (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Irene Teinemaa (email@example.com)
- There will be separate time slot, when students can come and ask questions, time and place will be announced soon.
- Via mailing list (firstname.lastname@example.org) or e-mail.
- During lectures and practical sessions.
Grading and requirements
- Attendance of practice sessions with 70% threshold.
- Homeworks (40% of the grade): there are 12 weeks x 5 tasks = 60 tasks in total + bonuses. Resulting points are calculated as sum(points for the homeworks)–10 i.e. you will get max points by fully completing 50 tasks.
- Project + Presentation at the poster session (20% of the grade).
- Exam with 50% threshold (40% of the grade).