In order to be admitted to an exam, you must have at least 30 marks from the lab assignments and you must register for the exam you wish to attend in the Student Information System (SIS).
Date and Time:
Exams will be delivered online via Moodle but you must sit in a lecture hall in the Delta building! Attend Lecture 14 for details!
- Exam 1: Friday, 06-Jan-2023 at 10:15-12:45 - room 1037. (limit: 100 students)
- Exam 2: Tuesday, 10-Jan-2023 at 14:15-16:45 - room 1037. (limit: 100 students)
- Re-take Exam: Friday, 20-Jan-2023 at 10:15-12:45 - room 2045.
Note: The re-take exam can only be taken by students who registered for exam 1 or exam 2 and failed the course. The re-take exam cannot be used to improve a grade other than 'F'.
- The exam is open‐book and open‐laptop. Web browsing is allowed, but you are neither allowed to use e‐mail clients or Instant Messaging clients nor file sharing (e.g., via Google Drive or other cloud-based file sharing) to share any information “live” with anybody inside or outside the exam room. When you start the exam, you automatically confirm that you will follow these rules and not cheat!
- Total exam marks: 30 (equivalent to 30% of total course grade). You must get at least 10 marks in this exam to not fail the course.