Course Responsible / Instructor: Dietmar Pfahl (dietmar.pfahl at ut dot ee) - room: 302
TA: Ezequiel Scott (ezequielscott at gmail dot com)
TA: Margus Luik (mar6luik at gmail dot com)
TA: Jaanus Jaggo (jaanus.jaggo at ut dot ee
Lectures (begin in week 24 of the academic year, on 15-Feb-2018):
- Thursday 10:15 - 12:00, J. Liivi 2-111
Labs (practice learning; begin in week 25):
- Group 1: Tuesday 14.15 - 16.00, r224 - week 25, 27, 29, 31, 33, 36, 37 - Margus
- Group 2: Tuesday 14.15 - 16.00, r207 - week 25, 27, 29, 31, 33, 36, 37 - Jaanus
- Group 3: Wednesday 14.15 - 16.00, r405 - week 25, 27, 29, 31, 33, 35, 37 - Margus
- Group 4: Wednesday 14.15 - 16.00, r207 - week 25, 27, 29, 31, 33, 35, 37 - Jaanus
- Group 6: Wednesday 14.15 - 16.00, r206 - week 25, 27, 29, 31, 33, 35, 37 - Ezequiel
Note: The lab sessions for lab groups 1 and 2 cannot take place in week 35 as they would fall on May 1 which is a national holiday. Therefore the lab sessions of May 1 are moved by one week into week 36 (marked in red colour).
- Exam 1: Friday, 25-May-2018 at 14:15-15:55, room J. Liivi 2-405 - capacity limit: 49
- Exam 2: Monday, 28-May-2018, 12:15-13:55, room J. Liivi 2-405 - capacity limit: 49
- Retake Exam (resit): Wednesday, 13-June-2018 at 10:15-11:55, room J. Liivi 2-xxx
- Retake Exam (resit): to be announced - Please note that you must register for the retake exam at the latest 3 days before the exam date. You must also register for one of the regular exams (i.e., exam 1 or 2).
Note: The exam duration is 100 min! The reserved time slots are 120 min to accommodate administrative tasks such as distribution and collection of exam materials. In order to get started in time, please arrive a few minutes before the exam starts.
Admission requirements for exam: You must have at least 24 marks from the homework assignments (labs 1-7). Less than 10 marks in the exam will result in the overall course grade 'F' (fail). Less than 50 marks from exam and homework assignments will result in the overall grade 'F' (fail).
The most recent course outline can be found here.
First lab sessions take place this week. Participation in lab sessions is mandatory to get the maximum possible marks on lab reports. Please make sure to attend the lab sessions for which you signed up in SIS. You can only change your lab after receiving consent from the lab supervisors of the affected lab groups (i.e., the one you want to leave and the one you want to join).
First lecture takes place on Thursday, 15-Feb-2017, at 10:15, in J. Liivi 2-111. First lab sessions take place in the following week (week 25 of academic year). Participation in lab sessions is mandatory to get the maximum possible marks on lab reports.