MTAT.05.123 Quantum Machine Learning
- Either MTAT.05.118 Quantum Computing;
- or MTAT.07.024 Quantum Cryptography;
- or read a textbook on your own + catch up.
If you don't have QC background yet, take the 5-week MIT course on edX:
Here's a silly question to test your background:
Alice and Bob each has a qubit, prepared so that |Alice>=|0>, |Bob>=|0>. Alice and Bob each apply a Hadamard gate to her/his qubit, and then a CNOT on Bob's, with Alice's as control. In the resulting situation, write Alice's quantum state in the form a|0> + b|1>.
This is a theoretical course on quantum algorithms.
- Harrow-Hassidim-Lloyd algorithm
- Quantum Principle Component Analysis algorithm
- Quantum Machine Learning algorithms I
- Quantum Machine Learning algorithms II: Quantum Recommender Systems
Prof. Dirk Oliver Theis