Lahenduste esitamiseks peate olema sisse loginud ja kursusele registreerunud.
- Twitter scraping + Luggage insurance pricing based on lost luggage claims + Visualisaion of religions on map in time (AM, MK)
- Real Estate offerings analyser (GK)
- Opportunities in IT in Estonia (how to wake up the sleeping tiger?)
- How can ICS attract the right students in the next years? What can we expect to see in the next years?
- How are ICS courses related? What are the overlaps and can we support cross-course tasks?
- What are ICS graduates doing now? Use graduate lists and public data sources (e.g. social media) to collect data about our former graduates and analyse their successes (e.g. whether cum laude is a contributing factor).
- What will be the most probable changes in the next 4-10 years in our everyday life?
- How to turn Tartu into a striving (high quality of life) town?
- Public dashboards (see http://valvurid.err.ee/ , http://meediainspektor.ee/ , and http://tartu.ml for example)
Projects in Cooperation with External Organisations
- Social media preservation platform for Estonian Folklore Archives.
- Demographics visualisation on map for Southwestern Advantage.
You can choose to complete several smaller tasks instead of one large project as long as they cover all the stages in a BI process.
- Visualise Exam Grade/Results
- Golf Tour live-scoring
- Golf ranking/score estimation
- Student grade estimation
- University course outcome estimation
- Software development process visualisation
- Integration of bug repositories’ data
- Integration of data from social media
- Press coverage feel analysis