We will mainly use Matlab/Octave in the practice sessions. You can find nice video tutorials here:
Solutions presented in any other language are also accepted, simply there will be some helpful code provided for you in Matlab
You can find practical session exercises from last year and new tasks from this year in there.
Dates and times
- 01.09: Lecture, not practice session
- 08.09: 01. Brain structure
- 19.09: (instead of lecture) Visit to EEG, fNIRS Lab at Psychology Department of University of Tartu
- 22.09: 02. Data Analysis
- 29.09: 03. Data Analysis II: Machine Learning
- 06.10: 04. Single Neuron Models
- 13.10: 05. Neuron Network Models
- 20.10: 06. Artificial Neural Networks
Practice sessions are over. Time to do Projects now.
You can come to our usual practice session room in Ülikooli 17-218 to work in teams or if you need some help (I will be there)
- In December Project presentations
Results The points accumulated so far are in this Google Sheets: Check your points here!