Links and References
- Core textbooks: (here) [graphics:books]
- M.Goodfellow's blog: If there's only one blog you want to read on CG, it might be (this one).
- Computer graphics courses in other universities:
- Computer graphics conferences: (here)
- Pixels and Voxels - Retronator Magazine (a great read about raster and vector graphics)
- Interactive Linear Algebra
Techquickie / As Fast As Possible videos
Basics & Color
- What is an API?
- How Do Vector Graphics Work?
- History of the Pixel
- How Colour Depth Affects Image Quality
- Monitor & TV Refresh Rates
- Resolution - Not Just a Number
API-s, Drivers and Hardware
- DirectX 12 & Vulkan
- What is a Codec
- CPUs vs GPUs
- GeForce vs Quadro
- History of GPUs
- Game Engines
- Why Don't Games Look Like Their Trailers?
- Why do Monitors Display Colors Differently?
- What is Simultaneous Multi-Projection?
- VR Headsets As Fast As Possible
- HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, and DVI
- Field of View (FoV) in Video Games
- Ambient Occlusion
- What is Anti Aliasing (AA)
- Different Types of Anti-aliasing
- What is Anisotropic Filtering (AF)
- Interlaced vs. Progressive Scan - 1080i vs. 1080p
- HDR or High Dynamic Range