- APT Game Generator: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GameGenerator/
- Student Project Competition: https://courses.cs.ut.ee/student_projects
- Core textbooks: (here) [graphics:books]
- M.Goodfellow's blog: If there's only one blog you want to read on CG, it might be (this one).
- Computer graphics courses:
- Computer graphics conferences: (here)
- Blender tutorials (in Estonian)
This is a series of 3 books from NVIDIA that cover a very wide range of interesting CG related topics. All of those books are free and if you're looking for material on some topic or just interested in potential topics, I recommend to check those out: