Wednesday 08.15 - 10.00 , J. Liivi 512
The Seminars will start from 9th September 2015.
- Session 1 (09.09) - Introduction to Seminar
- Session 2 (16.09) - Finalizing the seminar topics
- Session 3 (23.09) - Presentation by students about their topics
- 5 min per person - Backed by slides
- A page of abstract about the selected project
- Session 4 (30.09) - Presentation by Mohan Liyanage and Hatim Lokhadwala
- Remaining schedule will be planned on the Third session !!!
- Participants: Anastassia Fomin, Timmu Ründal, Joonas Lõmps, Sander Soo, Huishi Yin, Elizaveta Yankovskaya
, Johannes Arndt
- Session 6 (14.10) First intermediary presentation
- Session 7 (11.11) Second intermediary presentation
- Session 8 (02.12) Final presentation
- Seminar report should be sent to your peers
- You have to send your report to next two persons for peer review, considering the 6 people as the cycle in that order.
- Session 9 (09.12) Submiting peer reviews