- Lectures: Tuesdays 14:15, Liivi 2-405
- Practicals: Tuesdays 16:15, Liivi 2-403 or Fridays 10:15, Liivi 2-405 or Fridays 14:15, Liivi 2-403
- Study Labs (Optional): Fridays 16:15, Liivi 2-202 (until the end of October)
- Coordinator: Fabrizio Maria Maggi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For questions and discussions, you can use the Message Board. We also use the message board for important announcements. Please subscribe to the message board to follow-up the discussions.
This course aims at imparting in-depth knowledge of modelling languages for software-intensive systems. The course will also impart methodological skills for using models to analyse, develop, test and simulate software systems.
- Fabrizio Maria Maggi - UML class and interaction modelling, class design, implementation and code generation
- Luciano García-Bañuelos - State modelling
- Marlon Dumas - Petri nets, Decision modelling