Research Seminar in Cryptography
Seminar coordinator: Vitaly Skachek
First meeting: February 18th, Tue, 16:15-18:00, J. Liivi 2-611 (note that there is no meeting on February 11th!)
Office hours: TBA, J. Liivi 2-216 (or by appointment)
Contact: Vitaly Skachek
The main aim of the course is to introduce a variety of research topics from the fields of Computer Security and Cryptology. Participation in the seminar is especially recommended to Bachelor or Master's students who consider specializing in these areas.
A student will be required to write and present a research report on one of the proposed topics. This work is evaluated by PASS or FAIL grade and gives 3 EAP.
There is an option for extended form of participation in the seminar. This option leads to additional 3 EAP and a grade. Typically the student will provide a novel solution or implementation. This is done by taking the individual course (MTAT.07.020 Special Assignment in Cryptography), and it requires agreement of a supervisor and the seminar organizer.
This semester we plan to introduce some changes in the format of the seminar.
February 18th: kick-off meeting March 3rd: last day for project selection Schedule of presentations: schedule
- Ehsan Ebrahimi Targhi: ehsan-report-s14.pdf
- Riivo Talviste: riivo-report-s14.pdf
- Kairi Kangro: kairi-report-s14.pdf
- Ivo Kubjas: ivo-report-s14.pdf
- Mayuresh Anand: mayuresh-report-s14.pdf
- Tiit Pikma: tiit-report-s14.pdf
- Pille Pullonen: pille-report-s14.pdf
- Yauhen Yakimenka: yauhen-report-s14.pdf
- Siddharth Rao: siddharth-report-s14.pdf
- Arnis Parsovs: arnis-report-s14.pdf
- Sushanta Paudyal: sushanta-report-s14.pdf
- Sevil Guler: sevil-report-s14.pdf