Research Seminar in Cryptography
Seminar coordinator: Vitaly Skachek
First meeting: September 8th, Mon 12:15-14:00, J. Liivi 2-511 (note that there is no meeting on September 1st)
Office hours: TBA, J. Liivi 2-216 (or by appointment)
Contact: Vitaly Skachek
The main aim of the course is to introduce a variety of research topics from the fields of Computer Security and Cryptology. Participation in the seminar is especially recommended to Bachelor or Master's students who consider specializing in these areas.
A student will be required to write and present a research report on one of the proposed topics. This work is evaluated by PASS or FAIL grade and gives 3 EAP.
There is an option for extended form of participation in the seminar. This option leads to additional 3 EAP and a grade. Typically the student will provide a novel solution or implementation. This is done by taking the individual course (MTAT.07.020 Special Assignment in Cryptography), and it requires agreement of a supervisor and the seminar organizer.
September 8th: kick-off meeting September 22nd: last day for project selection November-December: presentations December 15th: final reports
- Märt Bakhoff: mart-report-f14.pdf
- Riivo Talviste: riivo-report-f14.pdf
- Annabell Kuldmaa: annabell-report-f14.pdf
- Ivo Kubjas: ivo-report-f14.pdf
- Kristiina Rahkema: kristiina-report-f14.pdf
- Francesco Di Ciccio: francesco-report-f14.pdf
- Sander Siim: sander-report-f14.pdf
- Sushanta Paudyal: sushanta-report-f14.pdf
- Prastudy Fauzi: prastudy-report-f14.pdf
- Pille Pullonen: pullonen-report-f14.pdf
- Kristjan Krips: kristjan-report-f14.pdf
- Dmitri Gabbasov: dmitri-report-f14.pdf
Dmitri's source code: http://kodu.ut.ee/~vitaly/Cryptoseminar/CryptoKeyLogger