- 11.02.2014 Introduction - organization
- 18.02.2014 Introduction - introductory topics (demo app)
- 25.02.2014 Introduction - introductory topics (demo app)
- 04.03.2014 Specialist's presentation - Martti Savolainen (3DTech, demo app, VSM, LuxRays, book)
- 11.03.2014 Lighting Models - Maksim Lind
- 18.03.2014 Physically based shading - Ats Kurvet (Portfolio, Specular and diffuse, Killsone: SW, Disney's BRDF)
- 25.03.2014 Video presentations & recap
- 01.04.2014 External presentation - Field Trip to Institute of Technology
- 08.04.2014 Particle systems or Procedural generation - Karl-Aksel Puulmann
- 15.04.2014 Artist's presentation - 3d-kunstniku Nutt ja Hala - Fille Mazendacus (in Estonian) (video)
- 22.04.2014 Working with 3D scan data - Margus Luik
- 29.04.2014 Achieving the realtime realistic rendering - Henri Vares
- 06.05.2014 Non-realistic rendering - Erik Jaaniso
- 13.05.2014 Introduction to GPU Computing - Ilja Kuzovkin
- 20.05.2014 Conclusion
- 27.05.2014 Projects
 introductory topics - these include introduction to OpenGL and WebGL, standard graphics pipeline, vertex transformations, colors, lights and reflections via raytracing.
- Maksim Lind - Lighting Models - 11.03
- Ats Kurvet - Physically based shading - 18.03
- Karl-Aksel Puulmann - Particle systems or Procedural generation - 08.04
- Margus Luik - Working with 3D scan data - 22.04
- Henri Vares - Achieving the realtime realistic rendering - 29.04
- Erik Jaaniso - Non-realistic rendering - 06.05
- Ilja Kuzovkin - Computing on GPU. When is it better? Why? - 13.05
- Andres Hinnosaar - ???
Martin Loginov - Physically based shading
Kaarel Jõudvald - Post-processing effects
Meelis Müür - ???
Sander Lints - ???
- Color blending – What happens when there are transparent objects in your scene?
- Lighting models – What are the common models? Where and when are they used?
- Texturing – How can one sample from a texture? What kinds of artefacts may appear?
- Curves – Why are they important in CG? What about curved surfaces?
- Global illumination – Pick one or compare different methods: Radiosity, path tracing, photon mapping.
- Realtime realistic rendering – Provide an overview of the common methods or pick some effect (light, wetness, fog, fur / hair, skin) and find out how it's rendered realistically in real time.
- Non-realistic rendering – Where is it used and how is it achieved? Realtime vs prerendered?
- Tessellation – How can this be done in OpenGL 4?
- Post-processing effects – What effects are there? When and how are they used?
- Procedural generation (PCG wiki) – Where and how is it used? How to apply procedural textures to procedurally generated meshes?