Here you find the lab-related materials. Labs 1-5 should be done in pairs. Per student pair only one lab report needs to be submitted. The project (to be presented in Lab 6), shall be done in groups of 3 students. Only one project report per group needs to be submitted.
Disclaimer: The following schedule might be updated as needed.
SW Testing Labs (Practice Sessions):
- Lab 1 (week 33) - Issue Reporting (8%)
- Lab 2 (week 34) - Black-Box Testing (8%)
- Lab 3 (week 35) - White-Box Testing (8%)
- Lab 4 (week 36) - Document Inspection and Defect Prediction (8%)
- Lab 5 (week 37) - Static Code Analysis (8%)
- Lab 6 (week 38) - Presentation of project work (20%)
- Project Instructions (as of 11-Apr-2013, 15:33)
- List of students grouped by Lab number (as of 15-May-2013, 17:10)
- Project Presentation Schedules (per lab group):
- Project marking details (per lab group):