Course Assessment Elements:
- 5 regular lab sessions with homework assignments (40% of total course grade) – work in pairs
- Lab 1 - Issue Reporting (w33) + Bonus Exercise (to be announced - 4% bonus points available)
- Lab 2 - Black-Box Testing (w34)
- Lab 3 - White-Box Testing (w35)
- Lab 4 - Document Inspection and Defect Prediction (w36)
- Lab 5 - Static Code Analysis (w37)
- 1 project lab session (20% of total course grade) – group work (target group size: 3 students per group)
- Lab 6 - Presentation of group work (w38)
- Written exam (40% of course grade) – individual
- Exam 1: 30-May-2013 10:15-11:45 (J. Liivi 2-405)
- Exam 2: 10-June-2013 14:15-15:45 (J. Liivi 2-403)
- Retake Exam (recit): 20-June-2013 10:15-11:45 (J. Liivi 2-612) - Please note that you must register for the retake exam, if you want to participate. Only students with a total grade 'F' will be admitted.
- Grades - this file is now final. (Status: 20-Jun-2013 at 14:12)
Further details about lab preparation and assignments, project assignments and written exam will be given in the Lectures and Labs sections.