Readings & Resources
- Michael Blaha and James Rumbaugh. Object-Oriented Modeling and Design with UML (2nd Edition), Prentice Hall, 2004
- Kurt Jensen and Lars M. Kristensen. Coloured Petri Nets. Springer 2009.
- Fully elaborated ATM example in UML by Russell Bjork
- Story-driven Modeling by Albert Zündorf.
- Fujaba home page
- Workflow course by Wil van der Aalst
- CPN Tools home page (note: to obtain a license key for installing CPN Tools, please send an e-mail to the course coordinator)
- UML 2.2 Stencil for Visio (Note: As a University of Tartu student, you can obtain a free Visio license from MSDN academic alliance.)