MTAT.03.083 Systems Modelling
Coordinator: Marlon Dumas (marlon.dumas ät ut . ee)
This course aims at imparting in-depth knowledge of modelling languages for software-intensive systems. The course will also impart methodological skills for using models to analyse, develop, test and simulate software systems.
- Luciano García-Bañuelos (luciano.garcia at ut . ee) - UML, colored Petri nets
- Ulrich Norbisrath - Story-driven modeling
- Ruben Jubeh - FUJABA and design patterns
- Marlon Dumas - Classical Petri nets
- Peep Küngas - Ontological Engineering
The course is delivered in the form of 16 workshops of 4 academic hours each. A workshop includes lecture time and classwork to be completed in teams. There are six homeworks worth 40 points in total and a final exam worth 60 points.