Seminar programme for 2008 Spring
Reverse chronological order, new first
- (21.05) - ???
- (14.05) - Using ChIP-chip technology to reveal common principles of transcriptional repression in normal and cancer cells by Vitalina M. Komashko, Luis G. Acevedo, Sharon L. Squazzo, Sushma S. Iyengar, Alina Rabinovich, Henriette O’Geen, Roland Green, and Peggy J. Farnham
- (07.05) - Reverse engineering of regulatory networks in human B cells by Basso et al (Califano lab)
- (30.04) - ???
- (23.04) - Dynamic genome architecture int he nuclear space: regulation of gene expression in three dimensions By Christian Lancot, Thierry Cheutin, Marion Cremer, Giacomo Cavalli and Thomas Cremer
- (16.04) - ???
- (16.04) - at 5:15pm University history museum - Bioinformatics tea-night: Jaak Vilo
- (09.04) - no seminar
- (02.04) - Measures of semantic similarity and relatedness in the biomedical domain (2006) by Ted Pedersen et al
- (26.03) - Dynamic Remodeling of Individual Nucleosomes Across a Eukaryotic GEnome in Response to Transriptional Pertubation ''
- (19.03) - Genome-wide approaches to studying chromatin modifications (2008) by Dustin E. Schones and Keji Zhao
- (12.03) - Prediction of tissue-specific cis-regulatory modules using Bayesian networks and regression trees (2007) by Xiaoyu Chen and Mathieu Blanchette
- (27.02) - Systematic functional characterization of cis-regulatory motifs in human promoters (2008) by Saurabh Sinha et al
- (13.02) - A comparison of meta-analysis methods for detecting differentially expressed genes in microarray experiments (2008) by Fangxin Hong and Rainer Breitling